Knowledge Base

10520: Where Can I Enter Form 1099-K?

1040 Individual Data Entry

How do I enter amounts from Form 1099-K, Merchant Card and Third Party Payments?


Separate reporting of Form 1099-K is no longer required by the IRS. Within Drake, gross receipts received via payment card (credit and debit cards) and third party network payments can be entered on the following screens:

  • screen C - Schedule C
  • screen E - Schedule E
  • screen F - Schedule F
  • screen INC in 1120, 1120S and 1065 returns.

Enter amounts reported on a 1099-K as an undifferentiated part of gross receipts.

For more information about IRS requirements for Form 1099-K, see General FAQs on Payment Card and Third Party Network Transactions

Also In This Category

Article has been viewed 16K times.
Last Modified: Last Month