Knowledge Base

13289: OH - Change Name on the OH NRC Form


How do I change the name that displays on the Ohio NRC, Income Allocation and Apportionment Nonresident Credit and Part-Year Resident Credit?

The name shown on the OH NRC for Taxpayer name is pulled from the taxpayer name entered on federal screen 1, Name and address, as the primary taxpayer. The Business name is pulled from the C screen entry for item C, Business name (if applicable).

In order for the spouse to show as the Taxpayer name, the spouse must be listed as the primary taxpayer on federal screen 1.

Also In This Category

Article has been viewed 1.8K times.
Last Modified: 7 Months Ago