01/04/2016 - The second release of the 2015 Drake Tax Software program is available for download.
How to Download Drake Software
To download the second release of Drake15, go to Support.DrakeSoftware.com and log in using your EFIN and Drake password.
- Click Resources > Download Center > Drake Software 2015.
- Read the software license and non-disclosure agreement and click the Download button at the bottom of the page to install.
- When the “File Download - Security Warning” window is opened, select Save to save the software to your computer or server.
- When the download is complete, double-click the Drake15_Federal.exe icon, and then click Run and Yes to begin the installation process.
- Follow the steps provided to install the software to the drive of your choice. Note: your serial number can be accessed on the download page.
What's in this Release
- Software for sending live transmissions to the IRS and approved states
- Federal and state tax compliance programs. Most state forms and packages are live on this version.
- Software tools, reports, setup, and Drake Document Manager
- January 4, 2016:
- Drake begins receiving 1040, 1120, 1120S, 1065, and 990 returns for 2013 through 2015
- Drake begins receiving 1041 returns for 2014 and 2015
- Drake begins transmitting to the CA Franchise Tax Board
- January 9, 2016: Drake begins transmitting 1120, 1120S, 1065, 990 and 1041 returns to IRS
- January 11, 2016: Drake begins receiving and transmitting 94X returns
- January 19, 2016: Drake begins transmitting 1040 returns