CWU: When will the watermark be removed from the FL RT-6 Employer's Quarterly Report?
The watermark will be removed when form has been approved to be filed by Florida through CWU17. If you need to file a FL RT-6, a fillable form is available through the FL DOR:
- Go to the FL DOR website: http://floridarevenue.com/dor/eservices/filepay.html
- Under Step 3: E-file and e-pay taxes and fees using the Department's website, choose Re-employment tax.
- Select the appropriate login:
- Employee Leasing Companies
- Enter your user credentials.
- Note: If you do not have a regular login for the FL website, they do offer a one-time login under the second login choice, Employers. This uses the Federal Identification Number (FEIN) and Reemployment Tax (RT) Account Number for the employer filing the quarterly report.
- Complete the form and pay any tax due electronically.