CWU: I am getting an error when trying to run the Florida RT-6 or RT-A Report. How can I fix this?
Florida reports RT-6 and RT-A, may generate an error when trying to launch the PDF because some fonts required by Florida specifications for these reports may not be available in the fonts folder used by your Windows operating system:
Correct this problem by installing the missing font from the CWU fonts folder into the Windows fonts folder on your computer. Follow the steps below.
Check for updates to ensure that CWU is up to date before installing fonts. Patch 21 released 10/5/17 addresses an RT-6 display issue.
Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- Close CWU20YY.
- In Windows File Explorer, browse to the location on which CWU is installed (typically C:\).
- Open the CWU20YY folder.
- Open the Font folder to view all available Fonts.
- Locate and right-click the missing font ORC-A.
- From the drop menu, select Install.
- After installing fonts, try to generate the FL RT-6 or FL RT-A report again. If the error persists, additional fonts may need to be installed, contact CWU Support for assistance at 828-349-5547.
Note: These steps are based on Installing fonts on Windows at Microsoft.com. You must be an administrator on the machine where the fonts will be installed to proceed.