Knowledge Base

10210: 1041 - Form 4835 Not Available

1041 Fiduciary

Is Form 4835 available for an estate or trust return? 


No, an estate or trust with rental income and expenses from crop and livestock shares reports on Schedule E (Form 1040), Part I, not Form 4835. Partnerships and S corporations must use Form 8825 for this purpose.

You will find details on this in the "General Instructions" section of the Form 4835 instructions.

Also In This Category

Article has been viewed 3.7K times.
Last Modified: 8 Months Ago