How do I change my Drake password or address?
You can edit your Drake passwords by logging into the Drake Software Support Website and selecting My Account > Change Password.
- There are different e-file passwords and requirements depending on which year of Drake or CWU is being used:
- The e-file password for DrakeTax and CWU must be a strong password containing 8-15 characters and at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
- The e-file password for tax years 2012-2015 (including CWU16 and prior) must be 8-15 characters, in any combination of upper and lower case letters or numbers.
- For Drake Software 2011 and prior, a 5-character password is needed. Contact Drake Support for more information.
- Remember to change your password in the tax software on the ERO screen located under the Setup menu when you make a change under My Account > Change Password. For CWU, make the change on Firm > Firm Info./Global Settings.
- To view your existing passwords, go to My Account > My Serial Numbers.
For information about the User Accounts and passwords to log on to Drake Software Websites, see "Security Measures and User Accounts on Drake Websites" in Related Links below.
To change your company information, including your primary, secondary or shipping address, delivery instructions, or ownership information, go to the Enterprise Office Manager. Make your changes on the Account Info tab and click Save at the bottom. See "What is Enterprise Office Manager (EOM)?" in Related Links below for more information.