How can I print a test page from my printer (not through Drake Tax)?
- On the Start menu, select Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on a printer and select Printer Properties.
- Click Print a Test Page.
- Once the page has printed, click OK.
- On the Start menu, click on Settings.
- Select Devices > Printers & Scanners.
- Select your printer, and then click on the Manage button.
- On the left hand side, click Print Test Page.
- Open Control Panel.
- In Category view, select View Devices and Printers, or in Icon view, select Devices and Printers.
- Right-click your printer icon, and select from the drop list Printer Properties.
- On the General tab, click Print Test Page.
If you are experiencing a printing problem in Drake, a successfully printed test page suggests that the problem may be the printer setup inside Drake rather than the printer itself.
Note: If you have not resolved a printer issue after exhausting printer settings and Drake Software settings, install the latest printer driver available for your operating system. Refer to your printer instruction or vendor website for more information. If the issue persists, contact Drake Support, (828) 524-8020.