How do I merge multiple PDFs into a single PDF file?
You can combine two PDF files into a single PDF file using Drake Documents (previously Drake Document Manager or DDM).
Only two PDF files may be merged at a time. Both files must appear in the same folder in Drake Documents.
To merge two files:
- Select the two files by pressing and holding CTRL while clicking on each file.
- Right click the file that you want to appear first in the merged file, and select Merge files from the drop menu.
- The two files are merged. The file you right clicked
- Appears first in the merged document.
- Supplies the name of the merged document.