What is the Enterprise Office Manager (EOM)?
The Enterprise Office Manager (EOM) is an online utility that allows you to manage your bank applications and your multiple offices from one central location.
Use EOM to:
- Complete or edit bank applications
- Manage franchise/network and add-on fees
- Add, edit, and activate new offices
- Manage account hierarchy and data
- Edit your primary, secondary or shipping address
- Enter or edit delivery instructions
- Change email address
Who must use EOM?
- All customers must use EOM to complete or edit bank applications, edit addresses and enter or edit delivery instructions.
- Multi-site customers must use EOM to perform all the tasks listed above (you are a multi-site customer if you have two or more offices).
How is the EOM accessed?
To access EOM, log in at https://eom.drakesoftware.com, or log into Support.DrakeSoftware.com and select Account > Account Info.
For detailed information on the Enterprise Office Manager, review the Manual located on the EOM Help menu or attached below.