Can I put a border around a letter, bill, or filing instructions?
Yes, starting in Drake19 you can enable a border on your letter, bill, and/or filing instruction page. In Drake18 and prior, a border can only be added to the letter or bill. To enable the border, follow these steps:
- Go to Setup > Communications Editor.
- From the Setup drop list on the toolbar, select Page layout.
- Under Border Options, select to enable the border by checking one or more of the following:
- Use border on letters
- Use border on bill
- Use border on filing instructions (starting in Drake19).
- Make any other changes needed, then click OK.