2018.01.11 - Drake17 1040 Update 4
- Due to the disaster relief changes, watermarks were added to Forms 4684 and 8606. When the IRS releases the final instructions and versions of the forms, the watermarks will be removed with a program update. The watermarks do not prevent e-file.
- Returns using prior-year earned income for computing EIC and CTC can now be e-filed.
- If an amount is entered in the “Prior-year earned income for hurricane disaster relief” box on screen 8812, the appropriate hurricane designation must be selected from the “Disaster Designation” drop list on screen MISC.
- Form 8862 will now be generated, as expected, for 1040NR returns.
- The E1 Application can now be initialed by e-signature.