2018.10.09 - Drake17 State Updates
Hawaii Update 16
- Individual Package:
- "Pension Type" code "9" on federal screen 1099 now allows nontaxable Hawaii retirement income to flow to line 13, page 2, of Form N-11, Individual Income Tax Return RESIDENT.
- Corporation Package:
- Parse errors on the elements "PropertyFactor" and "PayrollFactor" have been resolved on Schedule P, Apportionment Formula, when the property or payroll factors result in a zero (0) percentage.
- S Corporation Package:
- Amounts on lines 22a through 22e of page 2, Form N-35, S Corporation Income Tax Return, will now be correctly totaled on line 22f. Prior to this update, line 22f was miscalculated due to an incorrect value on line 22e. "Supplemental Information" typed into the text box on HI screen K1 (("Cont)" tab), now flows to page 2, line 29, "Supplemental Information," of Schedule K-1, Form N35, Shareholder's Share of Income, Credits, Deductions, Etc.
New York Update 28
- Individual and Partnership Package:
- Line 25 of NY Form IT-604, Claim for QEZE Tax Reduction Credit, has been updated to use the benefit period factor table when section 1 is filed. Prior to this update, the program used the default benefit period factor of 1.0 for line 25.