Drake Accounting®: How do I produce the Georgia G-7 Payment Vouchers?
For filing to the Georgia Department of Revenue, DAS produces the following G-7 forms in PDF format:
- G-7 Quarterly Return for Monthly Payer
- G-7 Quarterly Return for Quarterly Payer
- G-7 Quarterly Return for Semi-Weekly Payer
See Related Links below for required setup before producing the state wage report.
To prepare Georgia state withholding vouchers:
- Select the Employees or On the Fly menu, then State Tax & Wage Forms.
- Make sure GA is selected, then select the applicable G-7 form in the Form droplist:
- G-7M - G-7 Quarterly Return for Monthly Payer.
- G-7Q - G-7 Quarterly Return for Quarterly Payer.
- G-7SB - G-7 Quarterly Return for Semi-Weekly Payer.
- Select the applicable quarter.
- Review the form and make any necessary entries or edits, then select Save/Print.
Save/Print will produce a PDF of the form that can be printed and mailed. DAS does not generate an electronic upload file for this form.