2019.12 - Drake18 Updates
Federal Program Update 34
- EF Notice, Acknowledgement and General Information for Entities That File Returns Electronically, will now be produced for FinCEN 114, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Account(s), submitted through the Drake Electronic Filing System.
1041 Program Update 28
1040 Program Updates 71
- The FAFSA worksheet has been updated to match the most recent release of the FAFSA application.
- On non-Married Filing Jointly returns, line 18a of the Form 1040 Schedule D Tax Worksheet, will now display "157,500" instead of "157,000."
1065 Program Update 41
- Symbols will no longer be printed on the supporting statements for Form 8825. Printing symbols as part of the statement numbering system occurred only if more than 26 supporting statements were included in the return.
1065 Program Update 42
General Program Update 77
- The e-file notification form for FBARs has been added to Setup > Pricing item 499, in the 1040, 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1041, and 990 packages.
1120 Program Update 36
- Amounts entered for lines 18, 20b, 20c, and 20d of Form 1120, Schedule J, will now flow to line 5g of Form 1120X. The difference between the original amount and the corrected amount will be displayed on line 5g, column (b), of Form 1120X.
Rhode Island Update 18
- All Packages:
- An EF Message now prevents e-file in all packages. The last day to e-file RI 2018 tax returns was November 16, 2019.
1120S Program Update 36
990 Program Update 23