Drake Accounting®: How do I create and file the Maryland DLLR/DUI 15?
For filing to the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation (DLLR), DAS produces:
- A PDF copy of Form DLLR/DUI 15, Maryland Unemployment Insurance Quarterly Contribution Report, and Form DLLR/DUI 16, Maryland Unemployment Insurance Quarterly Employment Report, for record-keeping purposes.
- A .txt file for e-file.
Note: All Quarterly Contribution Reports must be filed electronically.
See Related Links below for required setup information before creating the state wage report.
To prepare the DLLR/DUI 15:
- Select the Employees menu, then select State Tax & Wage Forms.
- Make sure MD is selected, then select DLLR DUI 15 16 from the Forms droplist.
- Select the applicable quarter.
- Review the form and make any necessary entries or edits.
- Make sure the e-File checkbox is marked, then select Save/Print.
Save/Print creates a watermarked PDF copy of the form for record-keeping purposes only. If e-File was marked, a .txt file for upload to the Maryland Division of Unemployment Insurance website is also created.
- Log in to the MD Division of Unemployment Insurance website.
- Follow the menu options to upload the wage file.
- The file for upload can be found by browsing to the drive where DAS is installed > DrakeAccounting20YY > Clients > client code > EFile > MD > MDDLLRDUI1516 and selecting the file named MDDLLRDUI1516_YYYY-MM-DD_HR_MIN_SEC.txt (where YYYY-MM-DD_HR_MIN_SEC is the date and time of file creation).
For more information on reporting Unemployment Insurance Tax, see the Employer's Quick Reference Guide and the Maryland Unemployment Insurance WebTax User Manual.