Drake Accounting®: How do I review reports?
This option displays the reports that have been generated by Drake Accounting and allows you to reprint a previously produced report. To review a previously produced Drake Accounting report, complete the following steps:
- Go to Tools > Review Reports.
- From the drop menu at the top left, filter reports by general report subject area:
- Firm Level Reports
- Client Level Reports
- State Reports
- Federal Reports
- Charts from Client Health (DAS21 and beyond)
- Report Sets (DAS21 and beyond)
- To sort the list in ascending or descending order by Report or Date Time stamp, click a column header.
- Click the empty box to the left of the report you wish to view.
- Click View to review the report on your monitor.
- To delete any saved reports, select the report and click Delete.
To help save disk space, it may be helpful to delete any old, unneeded reports and/or limit the size of backups. For information on these options, see Related Links below.
In addition, if you have the current version of Drake Tax installed, using Drake Documents is a great way to help store reports.