Can the OR - SP Multnomah/Portland Combined Tax Return be e-filed?
The OR Form SP Combined Tax Return will be available for e-file starting in Drake21. A separate OR INSTR page is produced in view mode of the return that provides further information about the SP Combined Tax Return.
Note: The following Portland, OR forms are still in Draft form in Drake21 and cannot be filed until Portland issues the Final versions:
- SP-2021 Combined Tax Return For Individuals
- C-2021 Combined Tax Return For Corporations
- SC-2021 Combined Tax Return For S Corporations
- P-2021 Combined Tax Return For Partnerships
- E-2021 Combined Tax Return For Trusts and Estates
- CES Clean Energy Surcharge
- EXT Request for Extension of Time to File (paper-file only form needed for making a payment)
In prior years, OR Form SP was required to be paper-filed to the Revenue Division. When the return is calculated, the ORSP EF Status will be listed as Paper-File, as seen below:
Mail the completed tax return (with supporting tax pages and payment, if applicable) to:
111 SW Columbia St. Suite 600
Portland, OR 97201-5840
See the SP Instructions for further information. Fillable forms are available here as needed.
Other OR return type eligibility is as follows:
- OR P (1065 OR Portland/Multnomah) can be e-filed starting in Drake21.
- OR SC (1120S OR Portland/Multnomah) can be e-filed starting in Drake21.
- OR C (1120 OR Portland/Multnomah) is still required to be paper-filed in Drake21 and prior.
- OR E (1041 OR Portland/Multnomah) is still required to be paper-filed in Drake21 and prior.
Note: If there is a flagged field on the federal MISC screen, a return may be prevented from e-filing even when otherwise available for e-file. Be sure to clear all flagged fields.