2021.10.13 - Drake20 Updates
990 Program Update 39
- EF Message 0250 will no longer be generated. Refer to Return Note 088 for instructions on how to complete Part V of Schedule D (1041), if applicable.
Virginia Update 12
- Individual Package:
- Fixed date conformity differences in federal and state treatment of Net Operating Losses have been corrected to prevent doubling of FDC additions on Married Filing Jointly returns.
- The Virginia extended due date has been updated. Previously extended VA Individual Income Tax Returns must be filed no later than November 17, 2021, to be considered timely filed.
- Override fields for the taxpayer and spouse have been provided on VA screen ITEM for use in a part-year return for Married Filing Separately Combined filers claiming itemized deductions, who wish
to change the standard allocation of total itemized deductions between spouses.
New Hampshire Update 11
- An issue preventing an automatically generated NH BT-SUMMARY return from being selected for e-file has been resolved.