How do I create a test return in Drake Zero?
To create a test return, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Drake Zero hub and launch the appropriate year of Drake Zero.
- Under Returns, click the Create button.
- Click the Create test return button (do not enter or confirm an SSN).
- A random test SSN is generated automatically and the demographic information page opens to allow you to enter the test taxpayer's information.
- Important: Do not edit the SSN field (indicated below) or you will be charged for a return.