How do I get a copy of my e-File Application Summary to send to Drake?
Before you can begin to e-file from Drake Tax Software, you must register a valid EFIN with Drake that you intend to use. To register your EFIN with Drake, or to change your existing EFIN registration, you must provide Drake with a copy of your e-File Application Summary from the IRS e-Services website (see steps in Related Links below).
- Sign in to your IRS Services account by going to www.irs.gov
- Click "Tax Pros" at the top right of the screen.
- Click the "Access E-Services" button under e-Services.
- Scroll to e-Services Applications and click "E-file Provider Services."
- Under E-file Application, click the "Access e-File Application" button.
- Enter your Username and click “Login.”
- Verify Your Site Image and Site Phrase, then enter your Password and click “Submit.”
- Enter the security code that is sent to your mobile device and click “Continue.”
- Review the Online Security Information, and click “Continue.”
- Select your organization from the choices given, and click “Submit.”
- Read and accept the "Terms of Service."
- You will land on the External Services Authorization Management page. Under All Applications, click the blue eye underneath “View/Edit” for the Application you wish to view.
- Under the EFIN section (near the bottom), verify the EFIN shows as “Active.”
- Near the top right of the document, under Application Status, click “Print” to print a hard copy or save as PDF. We will need both pages.
Who can I call if I need help?
- IRS e-Services Helpline at (866) 255-0654.
- IRS Secure Access Helpline at (888) 841-4648.