2022.05.10 - Drake21 Updates
Arizona Update 27
- Individual Package:
- An update prevents reject "837" regarding Form 309-SBI, Credit for Taxes Paid to Another State or Country.
Hawaii Update 12
- Individual Package
- To prevent rejects HIN11-001-02 and HIAMD-001, EF Message 0017 is now generated for returns with an NOL carryback; these returns must be paper-filed.
- An update prevents reject "DRKPARSE" on element "DependentName" related to certain invalid character entries.
Illinois Update 31
- S Corporation Package:
- An update prevents reject "IL1120ST-5800-1."
- An update prevents reject "IL1120B-310-4."
- S Corporation and Partnership Packages:
- An update prevents reject "IL1120ST-6000-2."
Oregon Update 22
- Portland Individual, S Corporation, and Partnership Packages:
- When a preparer makes an electronic payment through the PMT screen after a return's due date, the program will now use the current date as the payment date. If the current date is entered in the "Requested payment date" override field on screen PMT, the program no longer produces EF Message 0135 (Individual package) or EF Message 0165 (Business packages) to stop e-file.
- EF Messages 0135 and 0165 will now be produced only when a future date is entered in the "Requested payment date" override field.