2022.06.24 - Drake21 Updates
District of Columbia Update 21
- Individual, Partnership, and Fiduciary Packages:
- Instructions for D-30, Unincorporated Business Franchise Tax Return, will no longer be produced when "Taxpayer is exempt from filing a D-30" check box has been selected on DC screen 30-1.
Iowa Update 23
- Individual Package:
- The tax period will now be displayed as expected on IA Form 102, Amended Return Schedule.
Indiana Update 24
- Partnership Package
- IN Schedule IT-65 RECAP, Recapture of Federal Tax Return Information, has been updated to the most recent version. No calculations are affected.
North Dakota Update 22
- Fiduciary Package:
- The "Extension" check box will now be marked in section H of ND Form 38, Fiduciary Income Tax Return (North Dakota Office of State Tax Commissioner), if a federal extension Form 7004 has already been transmitted and accepted, or if "Extension was previously filed; ready to file tax return" check box has been selected on ND screen EXT.
Federal Program Update 42
- The client results letter in the Tax-Exempt package will now include a paragraph pertaining to Form 4720 when Form 4720 is present in the return.