2022.09.19 - Drake21 Updates
Arizona Update 43
- Corporation Package:
- The expected date for overpayments is now displayed in the "Payment Date" in column C of Schedule F on AZ Form 120, Arizona Corporation Income Tax Return, preventing reject "DRKPARSE" on element "PmntDate."
Illinois Update 42
- Individual Package:
- EF Message 0222 is now generated only when both "Grantor Trust" and "Disregarded entity" check boxes are marked on line 8a of IL screen K1T, preventing reject "ILK1T-1810-1."
- EF Message 1651 is now generated only if IL Schedule ICR, Illinois Credits, is present in the return.
- Individual and Partnership Packages:
- EF Message 0336 is no longer generated when line 7, "Social Security number or FEIN" is different than line 8b, "SSN or FEIN" on IL Schedule K-1-T, Beneficiary's Share of Income and Deductions, preventing reject "ILK1T-1820-1.",
Missouri Update 40
- S Corporation Package:
- The "MO-MSS %" in column C, on MO Form MO-NRS, S-Corporation Nonresident Form, will now have a percentage of 0 (zero) if the value is negative, preventing reject "DRKPARSE" on element "MOShareRatio."