2020.10.06 - Drake19 Updates
Arkansas Update 39
- Partnership Package:
- Line 7, "Combine lines 2 through 6...," on Part I, "Sales or Exchanges of Property Used in a Trade or Business...," of federal Form 4797, Sales of Business Property, now flows to line 10, "Net section 1231 gain (loss)," on Schedule K, Partners' Distributive Share Items (page 4), of Form AR1050, Arkansas Partnership Income Tax Return, as intended.
- Line 11, "Other income (loss)," on Schedule K-1, Partner's Share of Income, Deductions, Credits, etc., of federal Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income, now flows to line 11, "Other income (loss)," on Schedule K, Partners' Distributive Share Items (page 4), of Form AR1050, Arkansas Partnership Income Tax Return, as intended.
Missouri Update 31
- Individual Package:
- When non-Kansas City rental income is sourced from federal screen E, and any other type of taxable income is present in the return, box 1F, "None of the Above," on Form RD-108, Profits Return Earnings Tax, will no longer be checked in error.
- Values entered on the "Unreimb. partnership exp." (UPE) line on the 1065 K1 13-20 tab of federal screen K1P will now flow to line 18, "Other deductions," on the Part-Year/NonResident Profits Tax Worksheet Schedule C, Y, Z (RD 108B TP SCH K1).
- Page 2 of the RD-108, Profits Return Earnings Tax, Part-Year/Nonresident Profits Tax Worksheet Schedule C, Y, Z, will now be generated when a nonresident has Kansas City sourced income and expenses entered on federal screen C AND Kansas City sourced rental income entered on federal screen E.
- Fiduciary Package:
- Overrides entered for "RD-108B SCHEDULE C - Profit or Loss from Business or Profession" fields on MO screen 108 will now flow and function as intended to the RD-108, Profits Return Earnings Tax, Part-Year/Nonresident Profits Tax Worksheet Schedule C, Y, Z, so long as either "T" (Taxpayer income not reported elsewhere) or "S" (Spouse income not reported elsewhere) is selected from the "Form Identifier" drop list on MO screen 108.
New Hampshire Update 12
- Corporation, S Corporation, Partnership, and Fiduciary Packages:
- Values with an end date of 29-Feb will be generated in Column A, "Ending date of taxable period in which NOL occurred," of NH Form DP-132, Net Operating Loss (NOL) Deduction, only when the tax year end is a leap year. This update prevents parse error "NOLPeriodEndDate."
Vermont Update 20
- Individual Package:
- EF Message 0094 is no longer generated, allowing e-file for 3rd and 4th quarter estimated tax payments.
- An update prevents e-File reject DRKPARSE for elements 'TaxDistrict911' and 'Sch113ExemptIncome'.