Updates released in calendar year 2020 for Drake17.
Florida Update 8
- Corporation and S Corporation Package
- Florida e-file specifications have been updated.
Florida Update 9
- EF Reject 32 has been resolved.
1040 Program Update 60
North Dakota Update 16
- Individual package:
- A new EF Message is now generated when information is missing from ND Schedule K-1.
General Updates 18
- Preparers can again print from View/Print mode to SecureFilePro.
1041 Program Update 24
1065 Program Update 28
1120 Program Update 29
1120S Program Update 26
990 Program Update 20
Massachusetts Update 19
- Individual Package:
- An update helps prevent MA EF Message 0120, "Electronic Funds Withdrawals cannot be warehoused with a settlement date greater than 04/18/17," from being generated.
1041 Program Update 25
1040 Program Update 61
1065 Program Update 29
1120 Program Update 30
1120S Program Update 27
990 Program Update 21
Wisconsin Update 44
- Partnership and S Corporation Packages:
- An update corrects an issue that caused the amount of tax withheld from Form PW-1 to flow to column J of Form WICNS, Composite Wisconsin Individual Income Tax Return for Nonresident Tax-Option (S) Corporation Shareholders, instead of column I. This issue occurred in rare instances for the last partner listed on Schedule 2 of the WICNS.
General Update 53
- Mail-to addresses for Form 1040-X, Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, have been updated to match the latest instructions released by the IRS for filing Form 1040-X during calendar year 2020.
1040 Update 62
- Use the check box on screen 8812 to include "difficulty of care" payments in EIC and CTC calculations even though they were excluded from income per Notice 2014-7.