2021.10.21 Broadcast - Don't Miss This Upcoming Webcast
Drake In-Depth: Self-Employment, Rentals, and Assets for Individuals in Drake Tax
Click Register Now, go to Online Instructor-led Webcasts, click the webcasts link, sign into your Drake account, and select the course title.
This 4-hour course walks students through data entry in Drake Tax to enter self-employment income on Schedule C, rentals on Schedule E, and associated assets. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Identify steps to enter data for Schedule C
- Recall important entries for rentals on Schedule E
- Explain how to enter depreciable assets
- Describe the process for entering sale of business assets and installment sales
4 CPE Hours – Federal Tax Law
“Excellent training with very relevant content. Walking through the real-life examples was helpful”
- Webcast Attendee
More Upcoming Webcasts in October
- Drake Accounting Setup Basics – October 25
- Drake Accounting Payroll Basics – October 27
- Administrative Duties in Drake – October 28
To register, visit DrakeSoftware.com/Training.