2021.11.24 Broadcast - Drake Webcast on Self-Employment, Rentals & Assets - December 6
Drake Webcast on Self-Employment, Rentals & Assets – December 6
Drake In-Depth: Self-Employment, Rentals, and Assets for Individuals in Drake Tax
In this CPE course, we’ll take an in-depth look at entering and reporting self-employment income and rental income in Drake Tax. In addition, you’ll learn tips and best practices for entering depreciable assets and reporting transactions, such as group sales and installment sales. Once you complete this webinar you’ll feel confident:
- Entering business income and related operational expenses for Schedule C
- Optimizing automobile expenses vs. mileage and factoring in personal use
- Handling the Qualified Business Income (QBI) Deduction
- Preparing Schedule E for rental income and related depreciation
- Managing sales of assets, including group and installment sales, using Forms 4562, 6252 and 4797
4 CPE Hours – Federal Tax Law
“Excellent webinar today! I have used Drake for several years but have never used the webinars. I learned so many helpful tips today! The section on Assets, Asset Sales, Installment Sales and Group Sales was very informative!”-Sandra
To register, sign in to Support.DrakeSoftware.com and go to Training > Classroom Training menu.
More Upcoming Webcasts in December
- Administrative Duties in Drake - December 7
- Beyond the Basics: Return Prep in Drake Tax for Individuals – December 8
To check out our full training schedule and register for an upcoming class, visit DrakeSoftware.com/Training.